Advocacy and Strategy in the Boardroom
The best corporate attorneys understand litigation and the courtroom. Gilbert PC’s corporate governance attorneys counsel management, executives, members of the board of directors and the board on the corporate governance issues they face, including:
- Structure of the board and composition
- Member duties and obligations
- Business risk management and identification
- Best practices
- Foreign corrupt practices inquiries and investigations
- Acquisition and sale of companies subject to litigation and material litigation risk
- Protection of business assets
- Litigation management and risk consulting
- Government investigations
- Distressed companies and asset recovery
We focus on representing growth-oriented, entrepreneurial businesses from start-up to the exit phase. Apart from negotiating and documenting the key transactions, Gilbert PC provides strategic legal advice to the entrepreneurs through each phase of the business. The firm bases its billing practices on the particular needs of the client and nature of the business providing alternatives to traditional hourly billing such as fixed fees, hybrid fees, deferral arrangements, blended rates and equity participation in lieu of fees.
Contact Our Dallas, TX Corporate Governance Attorney Today
For companies that need someone to serve as General Counsel but do not wish to fill that role on a full-time basis, Gilbert PC provides part-time General Counsel legal services on a fixed fee basis. These services include managing outside legal counsel on behalf of the client.